Sunday 11 September 2016

Small update!

Apologies to anyone that follows the blog, I haven't written for what feels like ages.  For a number of reasons really.  My laptop is very old and slow and it is very difficult to write anything of much length on an iPad.  Luckily today I bought a wireless keyboard for my iPad and hopefully this will make it easier and more convenient to write.

As a family with a stable, mostly healthy Mesothelioma patient, although the disease is never far from our minds, it seems to be getting easier to put it to one side and get on with day to day life.  We can be a normal family!  Another reason my blog has probably been neglected.

Paul had checkups with X-rays in both April and July.  Both came back stable again.  The three months between appointments seem to fly by.

We have just had a fabulous six weeks of summer with Ethan.  We had two lovely camping trips and several days out and about.  Ethan has now gone back to school in year 1 and will turn 6 in December.

Later this month Paul and I will celebrate 10 years of marriage and in early October Paul will have been diagnosed for four years!

I hope over the coming weeks I will write more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment